Here’s the Paper Pumpkin August 2017 video. Amazingly I completely forgot to empty my mailbox for a few days and when I checked tracking, found that my kit had been sitting there for THREE days. Shocking! But it’s in the house now and I’m contemplating alternate cards now. I’ll get together with my team to do the kit itself – it’s a lot of fun that way.
And a reminder that there’s a 50% off offer for new subscribers who sign up by 10th September
- Only new month-to-month subscribers qualify for the 50% discount.
- To participate in this promotion, subscribers must join by Monday, September 10, 2017 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- The 50% discount only applies to the new subscriber’s first kit. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95 USD/$26.95 CAD.
- New subscribers must visit paperpumpkin.com to join – here’s the link.
- Enter the promo code HALFOFF0917 at paperpumpkin.com to subscribe.
In case you don’t know what Paper Pumpkin is about, here are the details:
- Each month you receive a unique, surprise kit with a project. It’s colour-coordinated and everything is pre-cut
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, accessories and instructions.
- Each kit gives you about 30 minutes of fun
- Your Paper Pumpkin ships around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month.
- A Paper Pumpkin subscription is just $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!) There’s no commitment, you can cancel or put your subscription on hold at any time. You can also prepay 1, 3, 6 or 12 months at a time (great gift idea) and save money with the latter 2 options.
- Once you’re a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can buy previous kits as supplies last. Sometimes complete kits are available at other times, it’s just the consumables so that you can make more.
Click on the buttons below to join my team, shop or learn how to earn free stamp sets and bundles. This month’s host code is ZWHGFAYW. It’s also above the Shop Now tab in the menu on the left. Just copy and paste it or type it into the box at the bottom of your order where it says HOST CODE and then click apply.
See you tomorrow,