My May 2017 Paper Pumpkin came yesterday morning and boy was I wrong! I know that HOLE and ROUND were two of the clues, but I thought that the third was scramble and I didn’t realise that there were more clues. One of which was that seeing what’s inside the kit was possibly going to make us want to grab a cup of coffee, I was definitely off with my golf guess. It’s doughnuts! Here’s the official video:
Cute, but I don’t need 9 doughnut cards so I definitely will be working on alternatives…
In case you don’t know what Paper Pumpkin is about, here are the details:
- Each month you receive a unique, surprise kit with a project. It’s colour-coordinated and everything is pre-cut
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, accessories and instructions.
- Each kit gives you about 30 minutes of fun
- Your Paper Pumpkin ships around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month.
- A Paper Pumpkin subscription is just $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!) There’s no commitment, you can cancel or put your subscription on hold at any time. You can also prepay 1, 3, 6 or 12 months at a time (great gift idea) and save money with the latter 3 options.
- Once you’re a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can buy previous kits as supplies last. Sometimes complete kits are available at other times, it’s just the consumables so that you can make more.
Please use the Stampin’ Rewards code to get five FREE handmade cards; the current Stampin’ Rewards code is 7UYN7HEJ (if your order is over $150, don’t use the code, you get the rewards, but you still get the free cards). In addition, to celebrate the new catalog, if you spend $50 this month, I’ll send you either the clear or gold faceted gems FREE (let me know which you’d like). Click here to go to my online shop or here to join my team. To sign up for Paper Pumpkin, click here. For more details on my Customer Loyalty Programme, click here.
See you tomorrow,